Welcome to the Lansdown Club - we have wonderful facilities providing the opportunity to play Tennis, Squash, Racketball and Croquet in lovely surroundings
Use the SportInsight Club App or the corresponding members website to make court Bookings, access the latest club News and Useful Links (including invite links for various club WhatsApp groups) and to look up member contact details.
the original Lansdown App has been retired, please uninstall – download & App update instructions for the SportInsight App can be found below
Login to the App and the members website is the same – the email address you have given us and a password you set (at least 8 characters long with at least 1 Uppercase Letter, 1 lowercase letter, and a number). You can reset your own password if required, using the Forgot Password link – if you have never logged in using your email address, only use the link on the members website, not the App.
– If you haven’t used the App since its migration to a new platform on 23/11/22, you will need to update before you will be able to successfully log in – see below for guidance and trouble-shooting help.
– you will need a unique email address, i.e. not shared with another member – if you and a family member have the same email address, contact the office to update one of you to another email address. The office can help you set up an alias email address if required
– if you do not have automatic updates enabled, please regularly check and update manually to get the latest developments and bug fixes
App download / update instructions
If you already have the App installed and it does not update automatically, open the App Store:
– Tap your profile icon at the top right of the screen
– Scroll to see pending updates and tap Update next to an app
If you already have the App installed and it does not update automatically, open the Google Play Store app:
– At the top right, tap the profile icon
– Tap Manage apps and device. Apps with an update available are labelled ‘Update available’
– Tap Update
Useful Links on Home screen in App
Some of these links open Google Sheets so you can sign up to attend activities or events – to be able to add your name you will also need to install the Sheets App on your device and have a Google account. Or you can open any Sheet in a internet browser on a computer (using links on home page of the members website) without needing a Google account or App.
App migration troubleshooting
If you were using the App or members website login before 23/11/22 and are having difficulty logging into the App/website post-upgrade, please try the process below – you are likely to have most success doing this on a desktop computer. Please also make sure you have the latest App version.
– you will need to know the email address we have for you on our members database – if you are not sure what this is, ask a member who has got the App working to look it up in the members directory, or ask at the office
If you think you know your old password:
– type in the email address we have for you on our members database
– type in your old password (if you did not reset this after you were first given it, this will be in CAPITALS)
– click Login – if you are recognised, you will be prompted to set a new secure password
If you don’t remember your old password or couldn’t get it to work, simply click on the Forgot your password? link then:
– type in the email address we have for you on our members database & click ‘reset password’
– check for an email arriving (may go to Junk Mail) and click the reset link in it
– if the email doesn’t arrive you can try again or see the office who can provide you with a helpline number for App support
Your new password must be at least 8 characters long with at least 1 Uppercase Letter, 1 lowercase letter, and a number). Once you have set a password on the website you should be able to use the same email address and password to log into the App. Once logged in to the App, it will remember you and auto-log you on in future – very occasionally you may be prompted to add your username and password again (e.g. after a major App update).